View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:28 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,175,983,718,487.70
Total Points: 33,191,486,513,955.00
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

this sh1t reminds me of the stories an ex gf of my friend would used to tell me about her classmates at univeristy...she was studying biopharmaceutical sciences and 90% of her classmates were nerds she'd call her minions

she called them that because she could get them to do anything for her: get her lunch, do her assignments, you name it

she wasn't even that attractive though and never did anything for them in return