View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:27 AM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 8 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,293,814,906,334.92
Total Points: 4,293,814,935,088.36
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
I would've loved to have seen Fedor annihilate Brock then ride off. But I was one even 3-4 years ago who said Fedor might've gotten f*cked up in the UFC to everyone's dismay. I saw Fedor during the Pride days and to me that was his pinnacle. But I think overall the sport sorta passed him by as he didn't seem very eager to jump into the UFC and didn't really fight that often once Pride was absorbed by UFC. Still, he's one of the baddest mofo's I've seen fight.
During the Arlovski fight, he had that look fighters get when they are starting to decline. That look in their eyes that they really don't want to be there anymore. I wanted him to retire then. To me, his prime is unrivaled in MMA. But, when he dropped off, he went quick.
Personally, DW has lied so prolificly that I can't find interest in anything he says. Story could be true but I have my doubts, only because of who is telling it.