View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:50 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,660,316,478.35
Total Points: 207,666,626,443.64
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
He send me an autographed picture in the mail,i have just framed it and am flattered that he took time out of his busy schedule to even think to send me anything..Wish more athletes and professional were this open to their fans.John you got a life long fan in me man.i will value this forever

boxers in general (and those in the boxing fraternity) i feel have alot of time for their fans. It may be due to the sport not being as mainstream as others and they prob don't get bothered as much, but still they tend to give alot of time to fans.