View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:23 AM
illpapi
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 illpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,050,631.97
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannYankee09 View Post
He seems talented but seemed to gas to me and he's opponent started fighting like in the last minute of the fight but that's not he's fault ofc.
Gas? Nah...don't really think that's his case. I've seen quite a few fights where he has gone the distance with no issue at all. There is, however, one thing that I notice about him and that's that when he explodes on his opponent and realizes his opponent can take his power he seems like he gets a little discouraged. I don't know maybe it's just me but that's what I see. Also, he needs to be careful and not punch himself drunk and, perhaps, that's why at times he seems like he is gasing out....he spents to much energy trying to knockout his opponent by brute force. He needs to be patient and fight smart and STOP getting wild because eventually he will pay for that.

Anyhow, but yes if he is going to be on HBO again I would like to seem with someone who will test him so we can see what he is made of.