Thread: Andre Ward
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Since 1985
Since 1895

Rep Power: 16 Since 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSince 1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,423,441,928.33
Total Points: 1,034,344,642,411.70
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
He is in a tough position because he's clearly the most talented boxer at 168 but his name and drawing power is not up to much. Guys like Bute, froch and kessler can make more money in bigger fights amongst each other so they don't need or want anything to do with him.

The middleweights too can make money without him.

His only option is to go up, Hopkins should beat cloud and ward should try fight Hopkins, who has a little name value.

Only problem is Warren is going to try put on cleverly vs Hopkins in Wales in a stadium

Ward is in a tough position
It's a shame it's almost like he's too good for his own good. If Hopkins beats Cloud I wouldn't mind seeing Ward vs Hopkins at LHW. I don't know if/when Dirrell will get back in the ring but he was the fighter who I thougt would trouble Ward the most in the Super Six. It's too bad that that fight never happened. I don't think Dirrell had the mental toughness to beat Ward but I think his movement and overall athleticism would have given Ward a little bit of trouble. I suspect that we'll never know. I wish Ward would have just fought Dawson at 168. I think Ward is capable of moving up to LHW right now.