View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,071,076.08
Great poster! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Guys come on, I realize Judah is a little past it but to think that he has no chance against Garcia is nonsense.

This is Judah ready to fight:

Compare that to Garcia's condition here:

Judah is in much better shape than Garcia is, it looks like he barely trained for this fight. Also, this is just an idea of how wide Garcia swings when he punches.....any of you on here really trying to tell me that Judah's straighter shots won't find a home during the fight?

He may or may not be ducking Judah but I'm putting my money on Judah to beat Garcia down. He is starting to let that hype get to his head....prime example of that "pedestal mentality & treatment" that I keep talking about.
Judah looked is great shape before the fight with Khan too. Judah has a chance but he's inconsistent and mentally weak, when the going gets tough he usually folds.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<