View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:41 PM
The Iron Man
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 The Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,642,288,512.20
Total Points: 35,642,311,145.29
thank you for the friend request!! i hope you win the 10k someday - Miyagi good to be back man! - Hawkins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
I think its because it was all so mysterious and controversial plus the fact that he fought on with a broken jaw before against Marty Marshall
Yeah I think they plays a big part in it all. But with only 1 defence of his title and a not to great resume he gets spoken of very highly. Don't get me wrong I'm not hating on him, I just think he still has that cloud of mystery over him (which is pretty impressive) and many of his flaws are overlooked.