View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:27 AM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,204.03
Total Points: 6,080,660,294.93
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

I'm not a fan of Garcia, I dislike the **** out of him, but who even cares if he pulls out? He got a title by being well connected when a fragile old fighter had the belt, and jumped the line.

The Khan win was good and all, but I mean... he was fighting ****ing Zab Judah. I wouldn't mind if they cancelled this **** all together. Judah is just going to embarrass the **** out of himself again.

"He hit me in my kidney!"
"It was a low blow!"
"The ref stopped it early"
"Cotto fought dirty!"

I don't see how anyone's excited about this. Unless they just like seeing Zab cry.