View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Rockim'
square theory

Rep Power: 31 Rockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,009,360,079.95
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter White View Post
Lost shouldn't even be mentioned among the very good shows of all time. The showrunners (FUCK YOU Damon Lindelof/Carlton Cuse) dropped the ball on that show after season 3. It's sad because the first two seasons (especially season 1) are so goddamn fucking great. I watched the first season recently and it's ALL character development. When the show became more about the mysteries rather than the characters it began shitting the bed. It also pissed me to no end when both showrunners admitted that they didn't know what the hell they were writing about and were just throwing shit in the script to see if it would work.
they should have ended it at season 3 or 4?