View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:12 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,725,449,955,384.41
Total Points: 221,226,450,065,385.81
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg***8482; View Post
I dont get this.

So rios did the same thing and it was bad cause he had trouble making the weight 2 times? chavez jr does the same thing and its bad cause he "looks" like skeltor at the weigh ins? but since lucas does it and looks fine then it okay, even though he does the same thing but just can do it better? lol
Matthysse didn't miss weight, looked fine at the weigh-in, has been performing well and has been improving too. But again, IDK what to make of it yet cuz it's supposedly the first time he's ever rehydrated this much. As for Chavez, my assumption is that he's out-grown MW and I think he'd become a better fighter if he would move up so he can actually focus on developing his skill-set. He looks drained at his weigh-ins and has habitually rehydrated 18-20lbs+ since Zbik. When I think Matt's performance is suffering due to him being weight-drained, then I'll have a problem with it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<