View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:39 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,150,353,237.27
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardSpar View Post
Calzaghe's aggression was effective enough to make Hopkins want to hold the whole fight and fake injury. He was getting to him, tiring him out. And like I said Calzaghe lant enough to win Hopkins didn't throw enough and consequently didn't land enough. That's not really nitpicking is it that's a valid reason why he won, he out worked hopkins.
so you think maidana beat alexander then right? maidana was effective enough to make alexander hold the whole fight. how did hopkins not throw enough? he outlanded calzaghe by a wide margin in most of the rounds(go watch calzaghe deception for proof) there's not some magical number of punches you have to throw to win a fight. all you have to do is be better than your opponent and hopkins cleary was. also throwing punches isn't a scoring criteria so that outworking crap means nothing. if someone at work turns in 10 reports but 9 are jibberish and are unusable while another guy turns in 5 reports that are all usable. who did more actual work? one guy was just pretending to do work and that was calzaghe. instead of giving credit to calzaghe for missing why not give hopkins credit for making him miss? you are ignoring the rules just because you don't like hopkins style of fighting.