View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:42 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 34 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,162,638,693,236,111.75
Total Points: 1,162,769,693,516,277.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
Using a mentally fragile fighter as an example isn't exactly a good idea, you mention Tyson but what about fighters like Wlad who campaign in a disgraceful division? They stay in shape and they stay motivated because they are professional.

In any case Tyson had enough professionalism to get in shape and take his ass whipping like a man.
LOL. Huh? Let me break this down, your way out in left field.

1. Tyson is the perfect example of a fighter not being motivated for a fight and slacking off in training camp. That's how I know your completely missing my point.

2. Wlad has been on top for years and has completely cleaned out his division. He fights the top guys, has been KO'd before and understands that his reign on top can end with one punch.

And again, I'm not defending Garcia dropping out of this fight which I've said already.

The only point I am making is that "Garcia is not motivated for this fight because he's fighting a washed up 35 year old has been and this fight does nothing for his career?"

Do you agree or disagree?