View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:59 AM
jpcsr61
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,226.37
Default Another Manny Teabagger Talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frokid View Post
i agree with this. We all know Mayweather wont fight Pacquiao, but what we've always known, especially now, is that witnessing fights between Pacquiao and Marquez is witnessing wars that will go down into the record books.
People like you love to say Floyd won't get in the ring with this obvious cheater. All dude had to do was take the test, then he started making excuses about I can't before the fight. Then he was afraid of needles, but have tattoos. Oh and the best one yet that Manny supporters just seem to forget and I quote " I will fight Floyd for less money for the fans/suckers who believed that s**t". And the real kicker was this one, the man offered this clown more money than he could have made in 4 fights $40million & he took off running like he had to be home before the street lights came on. Hell honestly I'm still waiting on ole Bob Arum to break ground on that stadium needed to accommodate the biggest crowd ever to attend a boxing event. WHERE ARE THE BLUEPRINTS FOR THIS IMAGINATIVE STADIUM? Manny & his team of fools has used every excuse known to man once it was made official Floyd wasn't going to jail back in May, so stop making yourselves look ignorant by saying Floyd is the problem. Anyone with half a brain (Even Larry Merchant) had to admit that something stinks in Denmark or shell I say in the Philippines. .........