View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Pennywise X
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Pennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 138,430.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
This week, I weighed exactly the same as last week....

A couple of changes that probably caused this:

1) went out for workmates leaving dinner on wednesday and ate some pizza and a few beers

2) been bad on my water intake, and drinking diet sodas more often

3) incorperated a lot of weight work at the cost of some cardio.

I've been bad, so next week i need to get back to serious business, kick the diet sodas for now, up my water intake and no ****ing pizzas and beers mid week.
The thing is too stay motivated! and dont drink diet soda its almost as bad as regular soda...im started my diet/training regiment this monday, its hard to drink just water when u got to go to school and work..energy drinks and mountain dew sound so appealing...but I need to go back to half a glass of OJ in the morning and water the rest of the day. im 250lbs i want to be under 200 by summer seems hard..will power so weak...