View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:44 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 12 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,179,436.23
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

If you're insinuating that Floyd is afraid of Canelo, I'll have to disagree. Personally, I think one of two things could be going on:

1. Floyd doesn't want to lock himself into anything. Doesn't want to be told he's going to be fighting Canelo in September. Wants to feel like "the boss" who gets to fight whoever the **** he wants whenever the **** he wants.

2. Floyd is concerned about the possibility that Trout - if he is indeed Canelo's opponent - will beat Alvarez and then be seemingly in line to fight him. Believe me, Trout's a stiffer test for Floyd than Canelo is. Alvarez is too green and would be likely be outboxed and made to look like a fool. Trout, on the other hands, is a tall, lanky southpaw technician who could very well outbox Floyd because of his size advantage. And Trout's in his prime.

Keep in mind, Alvarez just two fights ago had a shot-to-**** Mosley run into his punches for 12 rounds and couldn't stop him. Couldn't even outwork him at times. Floyd's too fast and too slick to be troubled by anything Canelo has shown he can do. And that's coming from someone who thinks Canelo will turn out to be the "real deal", but who also thinks he's been babied and hasn't proven himself.

Last edited by samouraļ; 01-26-2013 at 07:47 PM.