View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
FXDaKid

Rep Power: 0 FXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond reputeFXDaKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 287,697.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacash View Post
The layout is cramped to be honest. You have 2 of the exact same menus bars on the same side taking up space. Get rid of one of them. Hopefully when you get more sparring videos under your belt you could maybe display the most recent sparring vids by thumbnail like you're already doing now and the rest organized alphabetically by name.

BTW, great job covering boxing though, i was getting very sick and tired of Seckbach and you seem way more informative then him. I subscribed to your channel awhile ago and always looking forwards to your videos. Great work.

I appreciate the feedback, I can definitely check into that... Thanks for showing the Youtube page love, I'll keep it going