View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:56 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 32 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 347,403,584,311,288.06
Total Points: 347,534,584,559,605.38
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quillin asks "what is it worth to me"? The answer is a lot.

For one, a win would put Quillin as the top contender in the MW division for a shot at Martinez.

Two, Golovkin is an HBO fighter. A win for Quillin could get himself that lucrative HBO deal that any pro fighter would want. And he would increase his fanbase too.

Last, Golovkin made $350K in his last fight as a co-feature, Quillin hasn't come close to making $350K in any of his fights. He would get the biggest payday of his career and the biggest opportunity of his career.

So I just don't get the bull**** he's spittin in that interview. Beating GGG would do wonders for his career. ****in fight the best to get to the top. Quit cherry picking and waiting by the phone for a payday.

Last edited by PBP; 01-25-2013 at 09:04 PM.