View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:55 PM
BafanaBafana
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 BafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond reputeBafanaBafana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,104.44
THIS so you can pretend SM is giving to you - HaglerSteelChin So long and thanks for all the fish! - BafanaBafana Goodposts - Jloro 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
word doing the rounds is that Golovkin and Geale will meet in the summer. so if Geale's the man and Golovkin takes his stuff off him, i guess Quillin will have no more objections to fighting GGG.
I don't know about that, Sturm is fighting Soliman (Feb. 2nd) in order to become Geale's mandatory. I think they'll probably fight each other next.

Golovkin might fight Pirog in June. I've also heard that Pirog was making a comeback in March, possibly on HBO, so maybe that's the fight they're building up.

Perhaps the winners can face each other by the end of the year and we could have a small tourney in our hands...