View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:22 PM
El_Forklift
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER

Rep Power: 0 El_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these partsEl_Forklift is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,945,346,629,583.43
Total Points: 11,024,900,919,296.99
1st gift! - Toney Loc For your integrity - jazluvr good eatin - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc right back at you - GrandpaBernard 
Great poster - willybullet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
-disses guerrero as a opponent
-has guerrero in his avi

Read this I posted it earlier

No Im no hypocrite I am a big fan of the guy (guerrero) since the 135 days, and I still think he is a one of the best 147s by beating that european dude (which was a rough rough one) and Berto. But common Mayweather is imo turning a 154 fighter, and if he is fighting Canelo in sept it would make sense to fight a 154 fighter. If May asks for a catch weight or a 154 fight if he fights guerrero what a BS.

Mayweather can get anybody he wants they will take short notice or log ones everyone agrees to the kind of money they get with him. As the best fighter out there he could of gotten.

Canelo, Martinez (the best one), Lara, Trout, Pacquiao (I know iffy),and GGG

All these fighters are more of a threat than guerrero.

And yes Im a BIG BIG fan of Guerrero I just call them like I see them.