View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,112,286.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
Ward changes his style for every opponent, while Floyd, Martinez, and Broner do the same thing every fight. Martinez will always use his flashy hands down style. Broner will always be flatfooted, and vulnerable to fighters like Ward who will use his footwork to dart in and out. Floyd similar to Broner. Martinez will be able to use his athleticism to pick apart Broner and Mayweather from the outside. Ward will be able to change his entire style, and use footwork on both of them. The main question is who wins Martinez or Ward. Ward adjusts. Martinez would probably get dominated. I remember I thought Chad's speed and style would cause problems for Ward. Ward made it look easy, and didnt even get grazed. Ward wins, Martinez second place, and Broner vs Floyd is a toss up. Broner will tat-tat thadazz up from the inside, but Floyd can do great on the outsides. The other difference will be a problem for Floyd. Broner rolls his shoulder verrry fast. Floyd's roll is outdated, he rolls slow. I think Floyd will have trouble landing on Broner's face. Will land straight shots to the body. but get countered every now and then. Broner will have an easier time landing on Floyd. Great thread topic. Gave me allot to think about.

You are retarded. Floyd fights every opponent different. He didnt use the shoulder roll almost the entire mosley fight, didnt use it much with cotto. He adapts to each fighter. And seriously freaking broner? How could broner bother floyd p4p when Floyd fought at the same weight that broner is now and floyds resume at 130-135 ****s all over anything broner has accomplished.