View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,227,398.21
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Martinez....too versatile, too mobile, too much
Ward changes his style for every opponent, while Floyd, Martinez, and Broner do the same thing every fight. Martinez will always use his flashy hands down style. Broner will always be flatfooted, and vulnerable to fighters like Ward who will use his footwork to dart in and out. Floyd similar to Broner. Martinez will be able to use his athleticism to pick apart Broner and Mayweather from the outside. Ward will be able to change his entire style, and use footwork on both of them. The main question is who wins Martinez or Ward. Ward adjusts. Martinez would probably get dominated. I remember I thought Chad's speed and style would cause problems for Ward. Ward made it look easy, and didnt even get grazed. Ward wins, Martinez second place, and Broner vs Floyd is a toss up. Broner will tat-tat thadazz up from the inside, but Floyd can do great on the outsides. The other difference will be a problem for Floyd. Broner rolls his shoulder verrry fast. Floyd's roll is outdated, he rolls slow. I think Floyd will have trouble landing on Broner's face. Will land straight shots to the body. but get countered every now and then. Broner will have an easier time landing on Floyd. Great thread topic. Gave me allot to think about.