View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
likeamulekick
Contender

Rep Power: 5 likeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond reputelikeamulekick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 171,382.20
Default Fighters surviving in other eras

I always assume that if tyson was put in dempseys era he wud wipe evr1 out and if louis was put in todays era he would be tiny but if they were actually born in that time, the diets, training, styles and consistency of fights would all be different. So tyson wouldnt have the peekaboo style and be more of a brawler, would be alot smaller and be fighting good opponents all the time. Louis would be alot bigger, much better defensivly and would have a much easier ride. So personally i think louis would be champion of this era and som1 like lennox lewis would have to be tougher, more of a fighter and probably wouldnt be able to survive the early 1900s, i rekon hed be skinny as hell.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<