View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Sheppirino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Sheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,013,068,966,670,156.00
Total Points: 35,013,068,966,670,872.00
thanks for the quick payment...week 11 points giveaway by this afternoon - -jose- 

I became a fan as a little kid when I saw Tyson beat Holmes. At the time I didn't understand that Holmes was past his prime all I knew was that he got knocked out and I thought it was cool. From then until my late teenage years I only cared about the big fights. Then one day I decided to become a serious fan and started paying attention to all the fights no matter what channel they were on or what magazine they were in.

Thanks to youtube I've been looking at all the classics for quite some time now.