Thread: Bellator..
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:57 PM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,532,663.90
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
The best P4P Heavyweight of all time Fedor never stepped into their cage, so thats not necessary where the big boys play after all. I was very surprised that they signed Reem, which to me is the best Heavyweight right now. But let me say this.. Bellator will rise up and take away UFC from the top spot, they are now with the network (****e) that gave UFC the fame they got today, time will tell..
We are talking about the present and Fedor hasn't fought for a BIG promotion (m1 is not) since 2011. The UFC is the premier promotion and when Strikeforce got purchased by Zuffa the competition died. Dream could have been promising but $$$ was a problem due to Japans MMA scene dying post-pride. Everyone has been wanting to come to the UFC since 2011. At the moment, Bellator is not as strong as Strikeforce was a few years back but I think they'll get there in a year or two. People have to also realise MMA was on the up BIG time in 2009/2010 but now its sort out plateaued and is not gaining that many new fans compared to how many it was then. A strong, healthy Bellator would be GREAT for the MMA world though, they seem to be have a good policy/stance on cultivating their own talent which I like, rather than just buying out talent like the UFC tends to do. The tournament model can be good but only if used sporadically imo, in MMA there are too many possibilities of injuries in and out of the fight in training and tbh I want to see a fighter when hes 100% or close to it rather than rushing him to fight asap injured. I also prefer ONE FCs rules reminds me of PRIDE