Thread: Bellator..
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:53 PM
PureBoxingCEO
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 PureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,442,565,733,734.96
Total Points: 9,442,565,740,192.65
for a good poster - mellow_mood Great post - madmadworld nice betting with you bro. - chiguy91 Tito' Trinidad...favorite boxer! - jose830 thanks for the payment...I appreciate that comment :fing02: - -jose- 
no problem home - -jose- I meant to say: no problem homie - -jose- Thanks for the payment, cheers bro. - Tyler_Durden 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
Probably because the UFC is where the big boys play and outside of a few fighters Bellator really has nothing to offer. I'd rather ONE FC/RoadFC get bigger than Bellator but it's good for the UFC to have some competition, it'll make it step up its game. Competition is good.
The best P4P Heavyweight of all time Fedor never stepped into their cage, so thats not necessary where the big boys play after all. I was very surprised that they signed Reem, which to me is the best Heavyweight right now. But let me say this.. Bellator will rise up and take away UFC from the top spot, they are now with the network (****e) that gave UFC the fame they got today, time will tell..