Thread: Bellator..
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:49 PM
PureBoxingCEO
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 PureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond reputePureBoxingCEO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,447,523,108,477.85
Total Points: 6,447,523,110,382.81
for a good poster - mellow_mood Great post - madmadworld nice betting with you bro. - chiguy91 Tito' Trinidad...favorite boxer! - jose830 thanks for the payment...I appreciate that comment :fing02: - -jose- 
no problem home - -jose- I meant to say: no problem homie - -jose- Thanks for the payment, cheers bro. - Tyler_Durden 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
lmao Chandler the best lightweight in the world? you lost all credibility there. How is he the best because he has one top 5 lightweight win over Alvarez? and Alvarez never even got a rematch that's why bellator isn't as liked. Plus their just as dirty if not dirtier then the UFC with their contracts. They tried to sue Nam and now their sueing Alvarez trying to keep him on the shelf for the year.

Good fighters and fights plus the tournament concept is cool but hardly a threat yet. Especially after tonight when Askren stinks up the main event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Come on, you know Chandler is the best Lightweight in the world. Now UFC is pursuing his leftover Alvarez who is now about to clean their lightweight division. Lombard already got robbed but will be back stronger. UFC is getting weaker these years, and they never got Fedor which is their all-time major failure. Dont miss Bellator tonight..