View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:34 PM
hayZ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,535,964.41
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime View Post
this is my daily routine i wrote up. i doubt i'll follow it up to a tee, but you get the point. I won't be back to work until April, that's why I have all the time in the world right now.

9am 10 MINUTES NON-STOP SKIP ROPE, 4 MILE JOGT

10am SHADOW BOXING

1030am BREAKFAST

2pm FLOOR WORK - STRETCHING, SITUPS(200), PUSHUPS(200)

3pm LUNCH

5pm SHADOW BOXING

9pm PRE-GYM SNACK

10pm GYM

2am SLEEP

I feel like a total noob shadowboxing, I was doing it at the cardio room last night and did better than expected footwork wise. I have to swith up my stance though, I'm right handed but bouncing around in a southpaw stance, The right jab is just so comforatble for me.
Dude trust me, me and you are in a very similar boat. I hate veggies, can't really be bother or am unable to calculate calories because not everything has the info on it that I end up consuming. Yeah the right jab feels smooth for me but I started on the heavybag about 3 weeks ago and my jab and overall use of the left hand has become a lot stronger, I use it nearly twice as much as my power hand because the jab and left hand just sets up the power hand nicely.