View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:48 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 49 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,992,555,911,109.47
Total Points: 16,003,556,468,446.08
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
You claim your subjective opinion to possess more validity than other posters opinion?

Does this thread become invalid because you believe it to be so?

That you question other people's sanity and intelligence based on their opinions in this thread is disturbing in itself.

Who are you to judge who are 'real' boxing fans?
no I don't. I was simply pointing out the responses to your question.

no, the responses from the posters render it invalid.

I did no such thing. The posters in this thread questioned those things about you again, based on the question asked.

I am not judging you, I was pointing out that many posts in this thread question if you are a real boxing fan because of the question you asked to start the thread.