View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Kingdelboxeo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Kingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond reputeKingdelboxeo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 476,972,607.57
Total Points: 3,180,137,920.02
have a beer with me. cheers. - codey 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitealltrac View Post
Currently we only have two champs: Rocky and Danny.

I dont think the champ count had anything to do with the judges decision, they saw a different fight that we did on TV, maybe they judged the fight based on Burgos backing into a corner for the most part of the fight and getting tagged by Rocky everytime he choosed to do that which was countless times.

Again, I think Burgos won the fight by split decision but not unanimous decision. Rocky was the aggresor and was backing up burgos for most of the fight.

Rocky IS followed by the island and is well known but he was inactive for a while and this is his only his second fight since he got back into the ring.
I know you aren't saying those pitty pat punches were tagging him all night. The body work alone Burgos did was more than enough.