View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:25 AM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5840 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,204,367,600,111.19
Total Points: 16,205,367,974,402.74
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 

Didn't Arum offer a buyout of the same amount or a bit more but Richard Shaeffer said no and got mad?

3 million seems small, this fight is PPV worthy, and should have an HBO 24/7, the only reason I think that Oscar and Richard are offering a small amount is because they don't want to put it on HBO but will put it on Showtime which will not get them the same type of money that they would on HBO.

Arum is right here, this fight should be on HBO and should have the 24/7 treatment.

If its on HBO PPV with hype it will sell pretty good at least 400k could even reach 600k which would break the record for anything under welterweight I believe. You have two marketable fighters, both exciting, both top dogs in their division, mexico vs. philippines, both speak good English and live in America, this is a perfect fight for HBO ppv.

I am tired of seeing Mayweather an Pacquiao on 24/7, they need to showcase new faces like Nonito Donaire and Abner Mares.