View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:19 PM
turnedup
CHAMPION

Rep Power: 11 turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,432,125,663.47
Total Points: 14,382,065,405.38
Use this as a tampon, buddy.  Stop crying. - ShoulderRoll great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP For being a d*ckrider but pretending to be "objective" - ShoulderRoll 
So you can cry about people being racists just becaus they defend American fighters - ShoulderRoll 

Still feel ppl are making too much out of that K.O. I guess it goes with the territory of being at the top of the athlete charts in any given sport but still, until we see an actual change in the ring i'll still give him the benefit of doubt. One thing about Pacquaio I can credit is he's strong willed and doesn't come across as weak minded, one thing though I think that K.O. may have helped get his focus back on the sport beacuse honestly he just didn't seem to care about the sport at all except for the checks. Hopefully though he can get away from Buboy's influence a bit because one thing i've noticed is since Buboy started handling the sparring and early training for pacquiao he's not been his old self..if you look at Buboy's other fighters it's the exact same deal..the guy can't train worth a damn and pacquaio's ppl need to point that shh out or have a repeat performance.