View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:12 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,307,228.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

I agree on everyone except for Duran. I actually rank Gans and Leonard ahead of Duran at 135. I could see ranking Duran ahead of Leonard, but Joe Gans is simply the best lightweight I've ever seen, and his resume, while a bit weaker than Leonard's, is on par with Duran's. Head to head I don't think anyone in history could beat a prime Joe Gans, and that's just based on the relatively limited footage I have of him.

I agree with Pep as the GOAT featherweight, but Armstrong could make a claim too.

Sam Langford is extremely hard to rate at any one weight class, but he may have been at his best at welterweight... and maybe as good as Robinson. Not enough footage of either man at welterweight to say.