View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:35 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,694,990,569,811,127.25
Total Points: 1,724,210,685,940,384.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 
Default Buying fight tickets for fights in the U.S

Hey guys, was wondering if any of you could help me out with something.

I'm going to be attending the fight card on May 4th this year in Las Vegas and was wondering if any of you could recommend from experience the best website of wherever to use to order fight tickets from?

Over the past decade and during the "Internet era" I haven't been to many fights at all (over seas) The last fight I attended was Floyd Mayweather-Shane Mosley in 2010 and I naively brought the tickets from what seemed a semi-dodgy website and ended up being messed around all week in Vegas by some American guy And ended up going to some random location and picking up my ticket from him on the day of the fight.

Basically, this time I want a stress-free experience and was hoping if anyone knew the most easy and reliable way to get my fight tickets?

Thanks.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<