View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 AM
LacedUp
The Dark Destroyer

Rep Power: 30 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,130,709,033,346.64
Total Points: 3,131,709,068,424.81
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
B.Hop is my all-time fav fighter..so the way I defend him on here may come across as being bias...but I'm VERY honest when it comes to him...he LOST to Dawson...no questions, I felt like he lost the second Taylor fight but won the first fight...I felt like he beat Joe but could've made it more clearer, I wasn't happy with his performance but I felt it was ENOUGH to get the decision

I've had other posters try to convince me that B.Hop could've beaten Roy after the MW tourney...IMO, B.Hop could NEVER beat Roy when Roy was on his game...not really bias when it comes to B.Hop imo...but it could be mistaken because like I said, he's my all-time fav
OK props for coming out with that. I felt and still feel like i did when I first saw the Hopkins - Joe fight. It was an ugly fight, with countless unclean punches, holding, you name it it was there. But IMO opinion Joe won the fight because he was busier and landed more (albeit not cleaner/better) punches. However, if Hopkins had won I wouldn't have said it was a robbery - which is why I think it's ridiculous to say Joe robbed him when it was such a close fight. Otherwise, we need redefinition of the term 'robbery'.