View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 41 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,118,691,978,596.48
Total Points: 11,664,594,379,484,090.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Daggum, since his 'Favorite Fighters List' in his signature consists of Mikkel Kessler, David Haye,Amir Khan, Carl Froch and David Price - all Non-American, European fighters, perhaps it's safe to assume that he is a bit biased.
What.. That's the dumbest thing i've ever read. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't mean i'm biased. Like the other fella "Mr Philidelp" or whatever it was - He has a straight honest opinion about bhop? I have absolutely nothing against him, he's a legend. I just think Joe won the fight. Bernard wasn't busy enough and didn't land enough. The stats back me up.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<