Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Girls with retarded tattoos?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:44 AM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,544,429.43
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Love a woman covered up in tattoos, but I like a girl without em equally.

One of my ex's had stars tattoo'd across her face; that was a bit much.

Girls that get lots of tat's got to take care of themselves though; if they put on a lot of weight, they are going to look like ****.
I think we talking about 2 different things tho bro. this chick had like a big tat of this bride where half of her body and face was all like mutilated or burned off her body? Like who the F wants a tat of that on their body?

she also had all these like demonic and satanic looking tats all over her body.

theres definitely a big difference between these retarded tats and the more feminine and sexy tats girls be getting.

she also had like fake bling on her finger nails trying to look like sparkling diamonds SMH.

it was a big turn off so i basically just made her cum and then she kept saying whats wrong whats wrong to me and I just wanted her to leave but I didnt say that lol.