Thread: [PLEASE HELP] Girls with retarded tattoos?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:31 AM
TheGR8TESTOAT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,554,221.53
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen 
Question Girls with retarded tattoos?

So long story short the other day I smashed this chick she's latina but think's shes white. She tries to look like one of them white BMX biker chicks with the rockstar hair and she has mad retarded tattoos all over her body.

Do you guys like that? I pretty much find it a major turn off when a girl has way too many tattoos especially of just dumb sh*t like satanic stuff and skulls and cross bones.

The whole time she was riding me I was like looking at her retarded tats thinking why did you ruin your almost perfect body? She has a pretty tight body, big booty natural c's and her face is pretty but again she had some tats on her neck and all these dumb piercings on her face.

I don't know if I'm just getting old, but I guess I really didn't ever find a girl covered in tats all that sexy do you?

I mean I guess over all they just appear not clean to me??
This chick is latina but tries so hard to be like one of them white bmx biker/rocker chicks too, so I find that a turn off when a girl tries so hard too?

Do you guys like girls who are all covered in tats? I don't and I dont think I'll answer if she calls me again.