View Single Post
#3
Old 01-23-2013, 12:57 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,872
Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,105,877,209.74
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,877,209.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 
Default

I'd give like a 70% chance that it's Guerrero....a 25% chance it's Bradley....and a 5% chance it's Canelo.

Guerrero seems logical and legit, he's a top ranked Welterweight. It makes sense.

Bradley also makes sense, though his resume at 147 is ehhh, he has a solid resume of other wins and is clearly a top fighter around Floyd's weight.

I'd be good with both of those.

Canelo, I doubt it happens in May, more likely to happen in September or May of next year instead. I think Floyd's waiting for Canelo to actually get a good win or two first.
Reply With Quote
4Corners is offline