View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:25 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,005,307,421.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The "I hate Tyson" award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
When I say swarmer I mean

Henry Armstrong
Joe Frazier
Mike Tyson
JCC
Duran

One can still be a pressure fighter or applying pressure without being a swarmer (examples: LaMotta and Alvarez).

The essence of swarming is constant pressure executed at closer quarters. They know how to cut off the ring, love to work the body, often have great stamina and chin, etc.

Duran was no swarmer.