View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:57 AM
R_Walken
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,151.59

I don't know about dive but I think Oscar at that point in his career only cared about paydays respect that he would fight the toughest of his era but at that point his heart wasn't in it anymore **** he shouldn't have been fighting Hopkins he lost to Sturm. In my opinion Oscar was the most over hyped fighter ever all the legends he faught before Trinidad were past their prime and on the way out and would only fight them if he had the advantage. And every legitimate fighter he fought since Trinidad he lost minus Vargas but Vargas was damaged and not elite. Oscar used his fake image to be the people's champ a boxer that people liked but who didn't follow boxing in a reality he was a coke snorting protist ute banging cross dressing mofo. I see allot of similarities between Oscar and Pacs false image that they portray. Props to Arum for fooling the public twice and props to Oscar for what hes achieved after boxingn