View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 AM
My Name Is...
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 27 My Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,032,998,946.10
Total Points: 800,080,214,033,515,520.00
Cheers my friend. Green K returned also - deanrw Hang in there HT.  I'm sorry to hear about the recent storke of unforutnate luck for your loved ones. - ABOSWORTH sorry to hear about your families unfortunate accident bro. - El Gallo Negro! Thanks man, enjoy the sig - danc1984 Have one on me Homie!..Appreciate the gifts!.. - .::WaRCoTTo::. 
you get green k aswell, keep pissing the ricans off, lol, i like to do that aswell, viva mexico!!!!!! - Tha_Greatest enjoy Cotto's delicious tears - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r ! zilient View Post
I really dont want to sound like a d1ckhead but c'mon man, you're a grown ass man. You really want to do something you'll forever regret as you ponder in a cell "what ifs" for retaliating against some asshole you were acquainted with from "sneaker events"?

These kinds of situations are avoidable by not putting yourself in compromising situations by hanging out with these types of people. I pray you see the light, realize your mistakes and move on in life.
I dont hang out with any hood people at all. Im pretty well known here in the Houston sneaker community. Plus, I wasnt the one selling the shoes, it was my friend, I was chilling with him for the ride.