View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 984,707,472,658,756.75
Total Points: 990,732,062,319,501.50
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
I see a lot of people talking about this fight was changing, and that Salido was warming up. I will watch this fight again, but that is not what I saw at all. Yes, Salido was getting inside a little more frequently, but he was very ineffective when he did get inside. I think you all are misconstruing desperation(cause that's EXACTLY what it was)as Salido effectively getting inside Mikey's reach/zone of comfort with a planned attack predicated off of a mid-fight adjustment.

He(Salido)did nothing to "get inside" other than throw caution to the wind, as he already knew he was horribly out-classed on the outside, and was unable to find a responsible way to get in on the inside where he figured Mikey didn't want to fight(which I do believe he was right. Mikey didn't want any part of the inside game. And who could blame him if he was having so much success on the outside, and dictated every aspect of the fight. e.g. pace, tempo, geography of the ring ect.......). This fight was not changing for the better for Salido, he was well on his way to being KO'd before the headbutt took place.
What's going on big bro,I don't know about Salido being KO'd bro..He was coming on and tbh Garcia looked uncomfortable..I'm not trying to downplay Mikey or bash the kid,but Salido was getting inside and taking Garcia punches better as well..Garcia was trying like hell to get out of range and at times even looked to be running..All I'm saying is that Garcia was looking uncomfortable at the time the fight ended..But I'm not saying Salido would have knock Garcia out or anything..Just that the fight looked to be starting to heat up for real...