View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 388 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 715,170,685,865,341,824.00
Total Points: 715,616,192,067,253,760.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

I see a lot of people talking about this fight was changing, and that Salido was warming up. I will watch this fight again, but that is not what I saw at all. Yes, Salido was getting inside a little more frequently, but he was very ineffective when he did get inside. I think you all are misconstruing desperation(cause that's EXACTLY what it was)as Salido effectively getting inside Mikey's reach/zone of comfort with a planned attack predicated off of a mid-fight adjustment.

He(Salido)did nothing to "get inside" other than throw caution to the wind, as he already knew he was horribly out-classed on the outside, and was unable to find a responsible way to get in on the inside where he figured Mikey didn't want to fight(which I do believe he was right. Mikey didn't want any part of the inside game. And who could blame him if he was having so much success on the outside, and dictated every aspect of the fight. e.g. pace, tempo, geography of the ring ect.......). This fight was not changing for the better for Salido, he was well on his way to being KO'd before the headbutt took place.