View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:28 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 25 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,626,221,961,293.06
Total Points: 20,641,724,755,083.36
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey guey View Post
I agree with most of what you said but about Guerrero I don't know. I think K2 perfered Rosado because they thought GGG would blast him like Angulo. Guerrero is managed by Al Haymon and you know if Haymon wants a fight he gets a fight on HBO. the Rosado fight wasn't supposed to last more than 4 and when it didn't HBO went into damage control and try to spin the BS bed ridden story
there is just no way sorry bro...rosado's defense and skill set improved tremendously since he fought angulo while guerrero is looking mediocre with every fight he takes

yes rosado was sparked out by angulo but I remember guerrero being sparked out by the lesser regarded grady brewer...it wasn't a weight thing until he did either