View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 AM
rey guey
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 rey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud of
Bank: 13,385,772,867.76
Total Points: 13,885,639,698.74

some guys have ducked him like Sturm and I can't defend Quillin

Geale took a big money fight in australia to avenge his only loss, how is that ducking Golovkin?

Martinez took a fight at home against Murray, granted Murray isn't GGG but he's fighting in Agrentina and the Argentines hate the Brits and he will probably face Chavez jr against in the fall. what Martinez should pass up a PPV fight?

Chavez and Macklin are rumored to be fighting each other. you can't give Macklin grief for taking a big money fight against Chavez

that's pretty much the top ten

Pirog was injuried and is rumored to be facing Golovkin in March.

all I'm saying is I'm not buying the HBO and K2 hype. HBO is helping build him up so a Martinez or Chavez showdown makes sense. it's just the story they are trying to sell. I'm all for it but I'm just not buying into the hype. I'd like to see GGG in a big fight but I'm not going to act like he's Marvin Hagler