View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,675,269,302,661.33
Total Points: 69,690,772,100,857.44
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
thanks for the green brother - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

the thing with pavlik is he used to be a blue collar worker before he hit the big stage...he's not known for living large but I really don't believe he would've continued after cussing out arum and his management if he didn't feel he needed the cash...he chose to fight the will rosinskys of the division instead

he also sounded very excited about working with garcia until ward had the surgery

I'm pretty sure he'll be back...there aren't any business ventures he can get into and I don't think he'll be looking to get back to hard labour in his mid forties