View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:44 AM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,353,035.85

I think Ward is sharper than Bradley in a lot of areas... but yeah it feels the same when predicting how they would fare in a fight versus any style. I can see them adapting to whatever is in front of them, neutralizing the strength of opponents, and making it tough to beat them on the cards regardless of who it is.

Just making a list of how they stack up against other fighters the almost always have all the boxes ticked in their favor (minus power)....Bradley might have more of a toughness X factor though, he's had to show that more often than Ward has

Before Manny...I personally felt Bradley took a shortcut to the 'big fight' and would pay for it because he would not have enough backing to sustain his career had he lost in a big way. I thought he'd lose but it turned out even worse than that and he's paying 2x as worse than a respectable loss.

I think the Ward of today has a more solid foundation and resume thtn pre-Pac Bradley and wouldn't suffer as much from a loss/win like the Tim/Pac fiasco

Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-21-2013 at 05:52 AM.