View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 AM
Shogunofharlem1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Shogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond reputeShogunofharlem1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,049,818.70
Godamn!!! nice avi :fing02: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Gave up? Wanna explain? He kept on coming and started finding himself some success as the fight went on.

As for Salido, don't worry bro you can at least sleep at night knowing you came to fight. Probably can't say the same about Garcia. He came to hug cause he got no inside game and to quit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Look at salidos face at the end of the 2nd and third. I give him complete credit for still giving it his all and going on but he had the "**** this Im done " look on his face. My brother bet on salido and I laughed at his reply "Oh ****" when he saw salidos expression at the end of round 2 and 3

Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 01-21-2013 at 04:39 AM.