View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:55 AM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,909,179,092,864.67
Total Points: 52,909,179,389,945.52
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
I'm most familiar with the parliamentary system but the US system works in a similar way. Senators and congressmen can lose their seats, presidents can fail to win a second term and in any case the US system limits presidents to two terms. In the West you simply do not get despotic governments that are perpetuated by strongarm at the behest of one man or group of men. Of course you counter-culture conspiretards like to say you do. Purely because you know that saying so is unlikely to net you the same harsh penalties you could expect if your claims were actually true.

You don't have to be bright to be elected. You only have to be popular. And he was popular enough to win in enough states to win the election, despite losing the popular vote against Al Gore. (Al Gore, I bet you're just a huge fan of him, right?) He also comes from a dynastic American political family and was previously Governor of a very populous State. He didn't come out of nowhere.

And where conspiretards lurk, antisemitism is never far behind.

Which people? Don't be candid. Are we referring to the unnamed people who secretly have all the power and are comfortable keeping this a secret? Do you think that those people exist? Are they all Jews, or just some of them?

If you were interested in learning a bit about history you might find out why. By the way "haven't got a job"? Soldier isn't a job now?

That's the Queen alright, always taking her limousine out for a spin to see the proles bow. After they do exactly what the government tells them of course.

You really don't have much of a clue about politics do you? Are you old enough to vote? I sincerely hope not.
God damn... remind me to never piss you off. That was a masterpiece.