View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,175,983,718,487.70
Total Points: 33,191,486,514,031.00
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by josenoway View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...in-discussions

Not really reporting, more like speculating. I have my doubts. Even if Tim is PPV poison, I don't see Arum and his ego stepping aside so that GBP can use one of his fighters, especially not with the current acrimony between the two companies.
arum doesn't know what to do with bradley...he has no fighters bradley wants to fight except for rios and marquez

rios is being molded as his new cash cow and marquez wants no part of bradley

tim is like his new martirosyan

I honestly think arum will accept a buy out if floyd wants to fight him